Are you willing to provide a place for participants to stay at during the Pilgrimage of Trust? If so, we can use your help!
We are asking host families to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Welcome young adult participants (ages 18-35) in your home on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening. There will be at least two to a family.
- You are not required to offer beds for everyone, but space on a couch or a floor.
- Provide breakfast each morning.
- Provide or help organize transportation (optional, but desired).
- On Sunday, host young adults for worship in your community or help them find a church of their choice in the neighborhood.
- Provide lunch on Sunday if there is no potluck at the church.
- You are invited to join us for part or all of the weekend, especially prayer and the Walk of Trust (optional, but desired).
If you are interested, please fill out the form below.